Restaurant Korfu

Dragarbrunnsgata 65, Uppsala, Sweden

Restaurant Korfu Uppsala Reviews

Restaurant Korfu Oct 16, 2013
After arrival in Uppsala in the afternoon, I took a first wander around the city centre and also checked out possible restaurants for dinner.

More by chance I came across Restaurant Korfu, which looked appealing to me, due to a good choice of meals for affordable prices. Some people were already sitting inside, which I thought could be a good sign for a Wednesday evening.

The restaurant consists of a long room with simple wooden furniture. I took a seat near the window and perused the menu with its selection of greek and international dishes as well as a variety of pizzas.

As they seemed to be specialised in greek dishes, I opted for the Souvlaki (169 SEK) and washed it down with a local light beer (Lättöl, 30 SEK). This evening was my first night after three days in Stockholm with football and proper beer drinking, so this time I was happy to have a light beer.

The Souvlaki came with a bowl of potato wedges as side dish and was just the right thing for this evening to keep me happy. The waitress was very friendly and like most Swedes spoke good English.

The Restaurant Korfu is located approximately 300 metres south of Uppsala's train station. It can be found in the street Dragarbrunnsgata 65.
Restaurant Korfu