Restaurant Koreana

Luntmakargatan 76, Stockholm, Sweden
+46 8157708
Restaurant Koreana - Inside the restaurant
Restaurant Koreana - Inside - table high
Restaurant Koreana - Starter as I saw it!
Restaurant Koreana - My main dish

Restaurant Koreana Stockholm Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Restaurant Koreana Jan 19, 2010
I didn't feel like walking too far from the hotel; the weather was getting warmer and it was just below zero, so there snow was getting wet and grey.

Not far from the hotel I ran into a Korean Japanese restaurant; Restaurant Koreana. From outside it looked like a place for students which were like my mood; young and fresh.

Inside the place was simple; pine wood on the walls and a small hatch to the kitchen where a mom and her son were cooking. The tables were made of pine wood that had been handled hard; black steel chairs with plastic seats.

The menu was simple; printed on one piece of paper and laminated. There was some sushi dishes and some Korean ones, which I did not know. I choose their Menu 2 which cost 149 Swedish kroner (15 euro) and had one of these unknown Korean dishes.

As a starter I got a soup and 3 nice pieces of sushi; this was followed by a huge Korean bowl with meat and salad consisting of broccoli, spouts, carrots and cucumbers. The dishes were nice, tasty and plenty.

I took one of their FOLK ÖL or a peoples beer; which hardly has any alcohol 3,5 %, it was a Mariestads beer and the very first time for me.

The waiter was friendly but a little slow, but in general it was an okay meal.
Inside the restaurant
Starter as I saw it!
My main dish
Inside - table high
sweetsummerdaiz says:
Terrific review~! The sushi looks so fantastic~!
montecarlostar says:
Congratsn on your feature!
Dr_Seuss says:
Congrats again Christian ;)

Check Stockholm Hotel Deals