Restaurant Jadran

Restaurant Jadran - Menu

Restaurant Jadran Neum Reviews

vixen2306 vixen2306
Convenient location Jun 27, 2013
To break the long drive from Dubrovnik to Zadar, and quench our thirst and hunger, we decided to have a quick stop at Neum. After driving around for few minutes in search of a nice food place, we stopped at the car park beside Jadran Hotel which turned out to have an open restaurant. Not having much time to look further, we chose to eat there.

The place was empty when we walked in, which was not much of the surprise since the entire town seemed quiet.

After inquiring whether they served food, we sat at the table by the window to admire the views of Klek Gulf. One of the waiters approached us with food menu and took our drinks order - I ordered fruity tea.

We were looking to have only a small meal to get us through the day before we arrive to Zadar. The restaurant had a good selection of small meals so we ordered. I picked pancakes served with jam and my friend chose soup.

The food arrived quickly, was nicely presented and tasted good.

We didn't linger too long before paying our bill. Luckily, the restaurant accepts both Croatian and Bosnian currency so we paid in Kunas.

The total cost of the meal with drinks - approx. €6

It is a pleasant enough place to dine in if you are passing by.
View from the parking
Restaurant counter
Indoor seating
Interesting little review of this restaurant in Bosnia and Herzegovina's only costal town.
Posted on: May 09, 2014