Restaurant "Der Tannenbaum"

www.herzog-wilhelm.de - +49 89 23269943

Restaurant "Der Tannenbaum" Munich Reviews

JP_S JP_S
Shrimps and two Bacardi Coke Sep 10, 2008
In the weekend we visited München we had have dinner a little away from the hotel, but this restaurant didn't appeal much to visit it twice in one weekend. We had walked thru München all day and we had not been able to find a suitable restaurant. We remembered the restaurant which was situated in the hotel Der Tannenbaum, so we went back to the hotel and watched the menu.

The menu, not a lot on the menu, but all looking very tastefull brought us in, via the hotel entrance eventually, and we were placed on a nice large table, even we were with two.

We got some time to get comfortable before the menu arrived at our table and we ordered our first round of drinks. I ordered a white spirit mix, a Bacardi and Coca Cola, which had a good amout off Bacardi in it; not like in all those other places where you need to find it with a microscope.

We both ordered a starter and a main course. The food brought to our table was very nice, but my starter is what I remind the most. This was a shrimp in a garlic sauce which I'd love to go back for.

The staff was friendly and nice, and more importantly the restaurant is affordable compared to the good quality of the food.

I highly recommend Restaurant Tannenbaum in München and when I am in München again, I will visit it again.

Check Munich Hotel Deals