Restaurant Cesar

+32 056 22 22 60

Restaurant Cesar Kortrijk Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Restaurant Cesar May 18, 2008
Restaurant Cesar is situated on the Grote Markt in Kortrijk. The restaurant is a nice and clean in style. We chose it because of its nice white chairs outside I am sure. We had no preferences of any of the establishments on the town square but it looked nice.

First view on the menu and the people sitting inside gave us an indication of that this was one of the better places in the city. It was a place where people dressed up to go and eat on a Sunday together with ones love ones or with the whole family. The prices were in the high end of what I have seen in a place like this.

The waitress was very nice and sweet and guided us through the menu and answered our questions. We chose both something light; I had a César salad and my friend had a club sandwich; both dishes were priced at around 18 € each.

The food was good, no doubt but I think we both felt that this was in the steep end pricewise. Inside the restaurant was a bit dull; it was a place that wanted to look exclusive but ended up being without soul. All my points go to the service and the power of the sun that day
Sitting outside waiting for the fo…
Club Sandwich