Restaurant Bobby Chinn

77 Xuan Dieu Street, Hanoi, Vietnam - 04 3934 8577

Restaurant Bobby Chinn Hanoi Reviews

soapgirlninja soapgirl…
Restaurant Bobby Chinn May 19, 2011
This is the best fine dining experience, hands down.

I was intrigued with the restaurant since well, Bobby Chinn is a celebrity chef *blushes*

Made a reservation for dinner through phone and the staff was kind enough to give direction to the restaurant.

I was dining solo at that time, and even took my just-bought load of Tintin wall plaques with me.

Upon entering the restaurant, the atmosphere was passionate embrace, all the way.

Decor was lavish, with rose-petal ambience and maroon tinted lighting moods (yes, dim enough not to see the wrinkles on your date's face but more than sufficient for menu reading and exploring your palate).

The staff put me at a very nice spot and they didn't even raise an eyebrow when I confirmed that my reservation is truly for one.

Food was delightful, I dig in the Green Tea Smoked Duck and salads.

The meals came in suitable intervals, never too long but not too quick to make us frown - is it throughly cooked?

The duck was succulent and full of flavour - and it wasn't cooked in the way I expected so it was more than a great surprise.

Salad was also great, very fresh with (again) unexpected relish and dips that tagged along.

Top the experience with trio creme brulee and there I had it - pure exquisite.

Staff was very nice, upon my wait for the smoked duck they asked if I'd like to take a look at Bobby Chinn's coffee table book.

As of (almost) anywhere in Hanoi, check can be made in USD.

Just love it.

This could be the perfect restaurant to pop the question - but even if you dine solo, like me, it's also perfect to pop in and just indulge.

Related Travel Blogs About Restaurant Bobby Chinn

Lazy Day
People who made my travels more enjoyable: Michelle (USA)  My only plan for the day was to eat as much delicious food as possible. I skipped breakfast and went with Michelle to a French res…Hanoi's ex-pat community. The restaurant we had chosen was named Bobby Chinn, after the proprietor himself…

Check Hanoi Hotel Deals