Restaurant Bazar

Albert Cuypstraat 182, Amsterdam, Netherlands - 31-(0)20-6750544
Restaurant Bazar - My plate!
Restaurant Bazar - Was very jummie!
Restaurant Bazar - The insite, very nice!
Restaurant Bazar - The insite, very nice!

Restaurant Bazar Amsterdam Reviews

merietje007 merietje…
Stepping into an other world Jul 31, 2010
We got the hint for Bazar from a friend of my friend, but the first night we weren't too fussed and we didn't know the exact address.

The second day though we got the address right and went out for a search of this restaurant, and boy was it worth it!

The interior is very foreign, it's really like stepping into an other world. Staff is very friendly and provided us with a lot of explanation of some of the courses on the menu :-).

The food was delicious, and the best part of it all was that it wasn't even overly expensive.

Really worth the try!
Sweetski says:
I've been to this restaurant and your description does it justice! I enjoyed it as much as you did :)
Posted on: Aug 20, 2010
merietje007 says:
The food is generally North African and Middle Eastern.
A lot of kebabs, durums and couscous stuff. And delicous yoghurt dips and so on. Yum :-).
Thanks for the compliment!
Posted on: Aug 19, 2010
paul-joseph says:
A good review ! Thank you.
Was the food Lebanese?
Posted on: Aug 19, 2010
Wendyveer Wendyveer
Restaurant Mar 12, 2008
During the mini meet-up we went to restaurant BAZAR in 'de pijp' I heard already great things about it before I had vised the great place....It lookd very collerful and cultureel from the insite...It felt I was outside the Netherlands....

We had a Italian guy with us and they had also a menucard in italian....That was so funny.....They also have card for chinees people....The people who are working her have there cultueel background....The menucard is bigg and there is for everybody something....It was very jummie and the music on the back was all in different languages....

The insite was vry bigg and they can put a lot of people insite.....It was like Humpreys, the restaurant I had vised during my meet-up in Amsterdam last januari... I would come back for more and try something new.....I had a wonderful time over here!
Was very jummie!
My plate!
The insite, very nice!
The Bar!
dolfijn dolfijn
get oriental feeling in the Netherlands Mar 12, 2008
Wendy had heard so much good things about this place that she decided we will eat here with the TB meet-up. Beautiful restaurant where you get really an oriental feeling. Eating is served in an original manner and you get wide porties. The service is business, slow but good. Eating was nice. Nevertheless I recommends this spot to everyone because off the especially environment. It is relaxed, sociable and you get the feeling to be on holiday by this multi-culti service and matched music.

A fantastic very payable restaurant and eating here is nice and good!!
Wendyveer says:
Heeey Anna, That,s so funny...You made one two....
Posted on: Mar 14, 2008