Restaurant And Lounge Bar Buono

1b Kneza Domagoja, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Restaurant And Lounge Bar Buono Dubrovnik Reviews

Dr_Seuss Dr_Seuss
Restaurant Buono Jul 03, 2010
After a long day in Montenegro we didn't want to stray far and this was just at the end of the road. Will be close to a lot of the apartments that are rented in Lapad.

Seems to be a bar at the front, restaurant on the terrace at the side, and a combination inside, though almost everyone was outside. Looked a fairly new build and with good tables and chairs and nicely decorated.

But we were here for the food. Waiters were great, really friendly and good enough English to be able to joke . Drinks arrived quickly, and order was double checked to make sure it was right.

Son went for tagliatelle, wife went for local meatball dish and my daughter and I, after trying it in Berlin, went for chicken in gorgonzola sauce.

All were really nice. Guys were round topping up the drinks all the time, and the added bonus with the glass front to the bar was I could sit out and still watch the World Cup ;)

Since we ahd decided on a late start for the next leg to Mostar we were in no rush, and three had desserts. A nice chocolate, cake, an 'immense' vanilla cheesecake and pancakes.

A nice atmosphere to sit and relax after the meal, and definately the best meal we had in Dubrovnik. Reasonably priced and definately one to look out for if you are staying out in Lapad.
Menu In Restaurant Buono
Checking The Menu
Can Still Watch The Football
Lasko Pivo
fransglobal says:
Ja, das stimmt!
Dr_Seuss says:
Coming from Glasgow, half the time I'm away people try to speak German to me :O . Not that I have an accent, everyone else does :)
fransglobal says: