Restaurang Shogun

+46 08-20 82 05

Restaurang Shogun Stockholm Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice sushi Sep 26, 2012
I was staying in Gamla Stan and it had been on of those days where I didn’t feel like going out, and I therefore decided to try the Restaurang Shogun that is located just around the corner of the hotel I was staying at.

When you enter the door you are met by a sign stating that they also do take-away. Behind the sign the stairs bring you directly up on first floor where I was met by an empty restaurant.

I decided that it didn’t matter so I took a table in the corner. I ordered a Sapporo beer while I looked at the menu. The menu had some nice things to offer and I went for scallop salad and a mixed sushi plate. It took a while before the food came but I didn’t mind as I was sitting quite okay. Little by little people were coming and I could understand that many of them were regulars. I have been there some times since and on time they even were full so I had find another place.

My dishes were both great and I truly enjoyed my meal there. The service was friendly and I had no problem in seeing that people became regulars there.
Scallop salad