Restauran Marina Yarniss

012 955 4244 / 012 901 6837

Restauran Marina Yarniss Kuantan Reviews

trippin_jen trippin_…
Restoran Marina Yarniss Jan 29, 2012
Tanjung Lumpur is a place popular for seafood. Rows of Malay Seafood Restaurants can be found along both sides of the roads. They basically serve the same type of food - fish, crabs, lala... typical local food. The difference is the ambiance, pricing and service. Those nicely renovated restaurants of course will draw more customers, but those dimly lit is just as good, and charges less too.

This Marine Tomyam Seafood Restaurant is popular for their Salted Egg Crabs (Ketam Telur Masin). We did not order this, but it does look and smell GOOD, even from a distance (the family seated a few tables from us ordered it).

Their style of cooking is very spicy. Even those who love spicy food find it too spicy, but in a good way. You know they always say, "when you eat spicy food until you start sweating and your mucus starts rolling down your nose, it means the food is tastefully spicy".

The food is less 'meaty', so you may need to order more to satisfy your hunger. We ordered 5 crabs, 2 big fish, 2 plates of vegetables, 2 plates of lala, and lots of juices... it costs us only RM 190!

Overall, the food tastes good, but I've tasted better. I would recommend you to try out other restaurants too, since there are so many to choose from! It very much depends on your taste buds.
Signboard by the roadside.
The entrance
nourelainn says:
I have tried their 'Ketam Telur Masin' and 'Sotong Telur Masin'. I LOVE those!

Ahh. Thinking about the food makes me hungry already!

ps. Not suitable for those who have seafood allergy though :)
Posted on: Mar 12, 2014