Restauracja U Barssa

Restauracja U Barssa - U Barssa

Restauracja U Barssa Warsaw Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great place in the middle of the square Jun 10, 2012
We had been back in town for a short while when we felt both thirsty and hungry. I had not gone for breakfast in the hotel but my friends had but the didn’t fancy it much. The weather was fabulous so we decided that some cold beer would be appropriate as well. One the square Rynek Starego Miasta there are loads of restaurant all fishing for customers but we just choose one where there was a nice looking girl handing out the menus.

We took a table facing the square so we had a good view of the center of it. We ordered some beers and took a view on the menu. It was far from the cheapest place in town judged by the prices we saw and compared to the ones we had looked at the day before.

I went for a Greek salad and it turned out to be quite okay, while my friends went for the mixed salads. The place was a nice place to hang out in and we ended up having 3 beers before we left.

The waiters were used to handle tourists and played all up, except our waitress that had her first day at work. Her English was not the best so she said yes, yes to everything we asked about, but she was quite sweet.

We did not go inside in the restaurant because the weather was too nice for that.
My Salad
U Barssa
The waiters
The outdoor area
Chokk says:
I know that they can be pretty wild - but I was luckily traveling with two fellow Danes and we settle for beer in the morning ;D
Dr_Seuss says:
My cousin was there with NATO, and had to do vodka at breakfast meetings with the Polish military :D
Chokk says:
It was too early - I know I am a chicken ;)

Check Warsaw Hotel Deals