Restauracja Pstrąg Górski

Restauracja Pstrąg Górski - Entrance

Restauracja Pstrąg Górski Zakopane Reviews

vixen2306 vixen2306
Fish heaven :) Apr 22, 2013
After a long day in a fresh air, it was time to find a different place to have our dinner.

We strolled along Krupówki Street trying to choose where to eat, when we came across this restaurant serving predominantly local stream fish. We had to give it a go.

The restaurant is located by a stream and is very big with downstairs, upstairs and outdoor seating. Yet again, it was not busy here (season not yet started) so we could choose exactly where we wanted to sit. A table by the window with the view towards the stream and Krupówki Street seemed perfect.

From the very moment we arrived, we were accompanied by the waitress who brought us menus and took drinks order.

The vast variety of dishes, especially fish ones, made it quite difficult and time consuming to choose our dinner. After a thorough discussion, we were finally ready to order.

Each of us chose a fish meal although they were all different.

Since the restaurant had a superb choice of fresh salads, we decided to order a couple of mixed plates to share - grated carrot, beetroot, mixed salad, gherkin (massive one). You plate the salads yourself, so you can decide how much you want of each. Our 2 plates were full :)

While we were enjoying our drinks, mulled wine for me, the food arrived. It was hard to resist not to dig in immediately since it looked and smelled gorgeous.

Grilled fish I ordered melted in my mouth. It was juicy and well cooked in herbs, but not overwhelming. I must admit, this must have been the best fish meal by far. And I know that we all enjoyed it as much.

The bill was a nice surprise - it cost us 35PLN each all included (£9)! Absolute bargain!

I would highly recommend this restaurant not only to fish lovers, but to anyone who enjoys fine dinning.
Entrance