Restauracja Okrasa

8 Igielna, Wroclaw, Poland

Restauracja Okrasa Wroclaw Reviews

spocklogic spocklog…
Traditional Polish Cuisine in Wroclaw Jul 15, 2014
Located in Wroclaw's Old Town just around the corner from Rynek, the main market square of the city center, this restaurant offers traditional Polish cuisine with elements of modern European cuisine. The name Okrasa can mean a number of things in English as near as I can tell: butter, embellishment, fat, gravy, ornament, relish. Well, you get the idea anyway.

The menu has quite a variety: Appetizers, soups, salads, noodles, dumplings, poultry dishes, pork dishes, lamb dishes, beef dishes, fish dishes and deserts. Many traditional dishes to choose from here. I tried the cream of pumpkin soup with brine cheese, which was quite good. I also had some grilled shrimp which was also tasty. My dinner companions also enjoyed their meals.

The restaurant has a pleasant, relaxing atmosphere and is tastefully decorated, not in an elegant way, but more rustic. The wait staff is friendly and the service prompt and courteous. A great place to enjoy some traditional Polish food at decent prices in a cozy atmosphere. This was probably the best dining experience I had while in Wroclaw. Highly recommended!
Restaurant exterior
Restaurant interior I
Restaurant interior II
Restaurant interior III
spocklogic says:
We were early for dinner I think. Thanks for the photo compliments!
Posted on: Sep 21, 2014
Travel2014 says:
I really like the looks of this place as well. I would prefer a couple more people in the pics -- an empty restaurant usually gives me pause to ponder, but I'm assuming it had to do with the time of day? Really nice pics.
Posted on: Sep 21, 2014
spocklogic says:
It has rustic appeal I think and tasteful in decor.
Posted on: Sep 16, 2014