Restauracja Anatewka

42 633 22 77

Restauracja Anatewka Lodz Reviews

boxinbcn boxinbcn
Anatewka - revisited! Sep 22, 2008
I was back in Łódż over the weekend and took a friend to this restaurant. It can be useful to see how a place is a second time around. Well, in the case of Anatewka, it was even better the second time than the first - the service was even better than I remembered it. The waitress was very helpful; when we asked, she recommended dishes that we might enjoy.

The first words that come to mind when describing this lovely Jewish restaurant which is very centrally located in Lodz, are cozy and warm... A lot of effort seems to have been put in creating a place where people can truly feel comfortable and at home, while enjoying delicious food and nice music. All furnishings remind one of a home full of many memories with lots of portraits and touches - all related to Jewish culture. A very special and whimsical touch is a fiddler, perched halfway up the wall playing the violin.

There were three of us in our party, and we all tried different dishes. Everything was exceptional. Some vegetarian dishes were also available and looked quite interesting. I would recommend the mushroom soup with small meatballs and beef cutlets with a sour cream and cucumber sauce. It was really delicious, as were the desserts we tried. One that I enjoyed were little poppy seed truffles which had a very unique and delicious flavor and their cheesecake is really good too.

The service was correct and the menu is in English as well as in Polish.

I will return here!
Exterior of Anatewka Restaurant in…
Anatewka Restaurant - Lódz, Poland