Resorts World Genting

03-6105 2384

Resorts World Genting Genting Highlands Reviews

adrianaaaron adrianaa…
A great place to spend your weekend Mar 03, 2013
Genting Highlands is a great place for the stressed out ones, especially when you feel like you need a break from your tiring job routine. Head down to this theme park and enjoy yourself! I did not go on the roller-coaster ride, but I actually visited 'Ripley's Believe it or not' gallery. It was so educational and inspiring! I loved it so much. After exploring the gallery, I visited the Karaoke centre and Ghost House. Unfortunately, the Ghost house sort of lame (sorry but I am just being honest). I was not scared at all!! Maybe because the girls ahead of me had already done the screaming for me. Well, at least the staffs tried their best to scare us so they deserve an appreciation - Thank you for your effort! Overall, this theme park is great and I highly recommend it to all tourists coming to Malaysia.
montecarlostar montecar…
Touristy mountain resort in KL! Nov 09, 2012
If you are in KL on a family trip and want to get away from the humidity of the city, Genting is a good place to try!

I am not a big fan of theme parks of shopping malls and this is exactly what you can find here. The only reason I went is to see the Chinese temple halfway up, and that was definitively worth the visit. Other than that, there are hotels, cable cars, a big amusement park, shopping mall, casinos, restaurants, and things of the sort.

There is a bus that take you there from one of the railway stations. To go to the Chinese temple, you must first go all the way to the top and then take a bus to the temple. We were trying to do that, and we couldn't do it, I'm not sure if because it was late already, but we ended up having to take a taxi.

There is a giant Buddha statue near the temple which is of course one of its most important attactions, but it's also worth mentioning the "stations of hell", a dantesque collection of statues depicting the punishment to the wicked ones after they pass out from this earth. At the end of the "route of enlightenment", there is of course heaven and redemption.

If you like theme parks and shopping malls this is the place to go! But if you don't, make sure you visit the Chinese temple, that one really worked for me! :D
joseph98 says:
My aunt has dragged me here a few times when I´ve gone over to visit. Agree that it´s not the best place you can go to in Malaysia!
Posted on: Oct 23, 2013
edwardsangar edwardsa…
malaysia, january 23-24 Feb 01, 2011
From singapore i go to malaysia by bus then i stop at johor bahru then i check in to hotel dragon inn in one night,when i woke up the following day i prepared my self to go to genting by a bus but the bus is only stop at bukit jalil then from bukit jalil to genting i take a taxi,i like the road going to genting and also genting road it's a mountain lot's of curve the taxi driver is a good driver like me he know's how to race,i wish i'm the driver when i was in the taxi,when we stop the taxi driver said the way going to resorts world genting is sky way,i thought i transfer to a bus or taxi but it's not it's a cable car at first im scared because it's my first time in cable car but i have no choice to back out i already have ticket,then when the cable car going to resorts world honestly i'm scared but in the middle im fine and it's good,i'm not looking at the down side:)the trees are so beautiful when you see it when you are in the top and the most i like is the cold whether i want to go back in genting.... i have new friends when i was there:)
edwardsangar says:
i love cold wheather
Posted on: Apr 16, 2011
mpanklind says:
hi useful, hhe but bit funny read your story, manny times trip to KL but Genting always skip
hmmm ...
Posted on: Mar 29, 2011
sendil22 sendil22
Genting Highlands Jun 30, 2011
Located on top of a hill station, Its an amazing place to be with family especially with kids.

The climate is awesome, the indoor and outdoor games are superb, its crowded all the time.

1 day wont be sufficient to play around and take part in all activities. Food court has multiple options. The cable car ride is amazing.

Evenings you can see the whole area covered my mist.

Overall a fun place for a 2 day outing.
colcoli colcoli
on the top of the hill Jul 11, 2011
This is a cool place. You can play at casino. There is also an amusement park and lots of hotels. This place is top of the hill so the weather is so cool. You can spend your whole day there. There is also some shops.

Check Genting Highlands Hotel Deals