Residhome Appart Hotel Monceau Bois-Colombes

Residhome Appart Hotel Monceau Bois-Colombes Rates and Deals

Residhome Appart Hotel Monceau Bois-Colombes Reviews

Suusj Suusj
Residhome Monceay Bois Colombes May 18, 2012
We stayed at room 609. It's situated on the 6th floor. You can get there by elevator or stairs. I personally prevere the elevator :-).

Room:

The room had a bathroom, bed, little kitchen area, a desk, TV, closet with a safe. No balcony.

The kitchen included a sink, dishwasher, small fridge and your basic kitchenstuff.

Bed:

The bed was actually a bed/couch. So if you fold the bed in it would make a couch. We did not do that and at first I was a bit sceptic but we slept quit well actually.

Bathroom:

The bathroom has a good size, not to small. It suited a bath, sink and toilet. Towels, toilet-paper and a hair dryer. the bath can fit 2 people (we tried ;-)). Only on the second day I wanted to take a bath but there was no worm water... Oepsie!

Location:

There is a bus stop nearby actually around the corner. You can take bus 178 to La Defense and from there you can take the subway, train or bus to wherever you want to go.

There were 2 restaurants across the street and also a crepe store. Besides that there was a supermarket, quit a big one actually so you could do some groceries.

We had a breakfast buffet booked with our trip. But when we wanted to eat there was nog space for us. So we did not used the breakfast of the hotel. When our water did not heat we called reception and the only thing they could do was give us another room. We decided to stay as we were leaving the next day and I was not willing to pack my bags and move to anther, smaller room...

We also had booked parking but parking was full so we had to park somewhere else, we ended up saving on parking so afterwards it was not a real big problem :-).

Over all:

Would I recommend it no. Would I not recommend it no. I personally like to spend as little time in my Hotel Room as possible, especially when I'm doing a city trip. So this was not our best hotel but also not the worst. For a quick stay this is duable. I would not have spend a week or longer in this hotel but for the 3 days we were there it fitted its purpose.
Entrance
Entrance
Bathroom
Bathroom

Residhome Appart Hotel Monceau Bois-Colombes Overview

3 Place de la Renaissance, Bois Colombes 92270

Residhome Monceau aparthotel is located in the city centre of Bois Colombes, right next to Parc des Bruyeres and in front of the Renaissance Place. Close to the residence, Becon les Bruyeres station is approximately 15 minutes from Paris by train. The residence is equipped with wireless internet access, and bilingual staff at the reception will welcome you 24/7. Continental breakfast is served every day.

Disabled facilities Accessible Rooms

Hotel facilities Air Conditioning Elevator/Lift Parking Reception (24 hours) Wireless internet

Room facilities Air Conditioning Cable television Double sofa bed Free Internet access Telephone* Work desk with lamp Hairdryer Fridge Freezer Microwave Oven Plasma TV screen kitchenette Private bathroom with bath/shower
*May incur an additional cost

Children policy Children welcome

Pets policy Pets welcome (extra charge)

Smoking policy Smoking permitted in designated guest rooms

Check-in time: 15:00 Check-out time: 11:00

Location Nearest airport: Paris Charles de Gaulle Apt Nearest train station: Becon les Bruyeres (SNCF) Nearest metro: La Defence (Metro Line 1) Nearest bus station: 358, 163, 164, 467, 174, 178: Rond Point de l'Europe or Moulin des Bruyeres

Credit cards accepted by hotel American Express ANCV Carte Bleue Eurocard JCB Maestro Mastercard Visa Visa Electron

Residhome Appart Hotel Monceau Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower