Residencial Joao XXI

Check Lisbon Hotel Deals

Residencial Joao XXI Lisbon Reviews

zodiac601hd zodiac60…
You get what you pay for. Nov 01, 2009
We got a three bed room and one of them had bugs. My friend had to leave to another hotel because of this. The beds and pillows were very uncomfortable and I woke up with a sore back and neck. The staff is nice and they try to help but there's nothing they could do about the facilities. I chose this hotel because of positive reviews I read on a website but I was misled. I also was misled because for the price we paid we could get a more decent hotel in another country. Well...the more I travel in Europe the more I realize what a bargain my country is! Visit Mexico!

Residencial Joao XXI Overview

Conveniently located in the heart of Lisbon walking distance from trendy Liberdade Avenue, historical Marques de Pombal and the famous 'Baixa' of Lisbon, the hotel offer a long-lasting, personalized experience and a unique quality of service to all those who visit us.

This residencial enjoys a great location, the staff is friendly and it is very good value for money. mp 05/07.

Traditional-style, 4-floor storey building.

No restaurant, only breakfast room.

Residencial Joao XXI has comfortable and modern rooms, ranging from single to quadruple accommodation, catering for both business and leisure travellers.

The rooms are medium to large in size and are fully equipped with private bathroom, air conditioning, cable television and direct telephone.

Small in size leading to a living area.

10 kms to the nearest airport (lisbon), 2 km to the nearest station (entrecampos), 7 minute walk to the nearest metro station (picoas), Close to the trade fair ground (fil).

Residencial Joao XXI Amenities