Residencial Ikandire

Check Santa Cruz Hotel Deals

Residencial Ikandire Santa Cruz Reviews

DaveSwede DaveSwede
Economic Stay, a bit of a walk out of center May 11, 2016
My review is for Ikandire II, not to be confused with their original property the Ikandire.

Having been traveling for months, I needed to focus on my budget a bit closer. Ikandire II is a few blocks from the downtown center, about 10 minutes walk - thereby getting outside of the higher priced center. They do not have a website, so booking needs to be made either over the phone or by Booking.com.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They stored my luggage for a few days as I went on side trips. They let me shower since they recognized me, even though I had already checked out, etc. They were very nice, provided you showed them the respect of saying a few 'please' and 'thank you'. But be warned that the staff does not speak English, so if you don't speak Spanish, you'll likely need to book through Booking.com.

They have WiFi, hot showers and A/C. Rooms are set price (~5Euro), regardless if you are one person or two.

Residencial Ikandire Overview

A Colonial House of the eighteenth century, historical and cultural heritage, situated in the center of the city of Santa Cruz de la Sierra. you will find comfortable rooms, a tropical, safe, friendly, clean, fresh and unique atmosphere familiar. Un half a block from the Main Square, strategic position, enjoying the nightlife, Museums, Restaurants that offers our beloved city.

Residencial Ikandire Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels