Residencial A Doca

Rua 1'er Maio no 21, Faro, Portugal
Residencial A Doca - Frontage (or should I say cornerage!)
Residencial A Doca - View From Balcony
Residencial A Doca - 2nd Room Balcony
Residencial A Doca - 2nd Room
Residencial A Doca - 1st Room

Check Faro Hotel Deals

Residencial A Doca Faro Reviews

johngayton johngayt…
Suited Me Perfectly, Both Coming And Going Feb 13, 2017
Having finished my job on Jersey I had a week, or so's, holiday booked to attend the Virtual Tourist Euromeet 2016 at Albufiera and was flying into and out of Faro - which has direct flights with Flybe from my local airport, Exeter.

Initially I'd booked this hotel just for an overnight stay in Faro before heading onwards to the VT Euromeet, but Faro, as a city, so intrigued me that I decided to stop off for a couple of days the following week on my way home. Residencial A Doca had suited me so perfectly on my inward overnighter that I booked again with them.

This is a no-frills sort of place but my rooms on both occasions were absolutely spotless. The central location is ideal for exploring both the old and new cities and only minutes walk from the bus and railway stations.

Although it doesn't offer any meals there are a couple of food and drink vending machines in a canteen-style common room and should you wish to bring food back with you you're more than welcome to use it. I only ever had my morning coffee there - the vending machine espresso which was especially good and only 50 cents.

I found the staff always pleasant and helpful and for the price this was excellent value for money - I even got a free upgrade to a balcony room on my second visit.

My only minor complaint is that I found the Wi-Fi a little patchy, especially on the balcony floor but no worse than many places I've stayed.
1st Room