Residencia De Salvacion

Check Caramoan Hotel Deals

Residencia De Salvacion Caramoan Reviews

rheagirl rheagirl
Your Family in Caramoan Feb 15, 2013
I've sent accommodation inquiries through their website. And within 24 hours i received the response. All in details and even the links on where i could get answers for further questions. Also, they have facebook acount where i get instant replies in each of my additional queries. Deposit payment is hassle free through Paypal and reservation for my accommodation is sent right away by Mr Edgar Nunez (owner).

Upon reaching Guijalo port, my friend and i were picked up by a tricycle. The driver looks very serious and reserved. He wasn't smiling when we met him. Have asked him how far is RDS. He said, its about 7 kilometers from the port and we need to take a 40-minute boat ride to reach it. huh? It wasn't mentioned on the website. After about less than 15 minutes we reached a light blue house and we parked, i know that was it. My friend and I were laughing because we didn't expect that a man as serious as him would joke at us. Then he left with triumphant smile, as he knew that we were convinced at his amusing story. haha! As soon as we got off the tricycle we were warmly welcomed by RDS Manager-Ate Gina, and ushered us to our room. She was smiling and chat with us immediately. I was very impressed at how the simple and looked so small exterior of the house could have a very spacious living room and dining area. The cleanliness of the house is very noticeable too. The tiled floor is shiny and the decorations of the house are nice & very interesting. I loved the mirrors particularly. Well, girls you know... :)

Our room (#1) has two double beds with en suite, hot/cold shower, cabled flat television with DVD player & an SD card reader is available too. There are few furniture and table, decorated with figurines. And our room is air-conditioned. The rest of the house has 5 other air-conditioned rooms (3 double rooms, 1 dorm type and 1 family type). All neat and clean. Please check their website for more detailed information and photos.

RDS staff are very warm and friendly. Ate Gina always chat with us every time she sees an opportunity. She always remind us that we should feel at home during our stay. And we really do. Oh and the food!!! I love the food they served, especially during our island hopping. How can I forget their Caramoan version of Bicol Express!? It was a hit!! Well, my friend and i ate like there is no tomorrow. Never mind the weight. Who would? we're on a holiday di ba? And how can you resist the tiger prawns, adobo, fish and laing?

With the 3D/2N package, everything was taken cared of - Accommodation, food, transportation from/to Guijalo port and island tours & guide. We even have packed lunch going to Naga. Great value for money! And since RDS is a guest house, we sometime dined with other guests so there are always opportunities to meet other travelers to share travel experiences with.

But what was the best on this holiday beside the beautiful islands, are the beautiful people from RDS. Ate Gina shared inspiring stories and even little Ingrid (her daughter) entertained us. They are our family in Caramoan. Thanks to RDS Staff. It felt like i went out of my home and went back after traveling for 12 hours.

A highly recommended place to stay.
simsing says:
Congrats on the feature, Rhea!
Nice hotel! I can't wait to go to Philippines some day!
Posted on: Apr 20, 2013
monky says:
Congrats on your featured review Rhea!:D
Posted on: Apr 19, 2013