Residence Sole Trieste

Check Trieste Hotel Deals

Residence Sole Trieste Reviews

more_vnutri more_vnu…
Extraordinary hotel services Jan 12, 2014
I must say that I have never been nor stayed at this hotel, so my 5-points mark is rather relative. But I happened to be in contact with the staff of the residence as I needed to send a package to my sister, who stayed there. Not only did they agree to receive the package and hand it over to my sister, but went through a tough month of everyday calls to the delivering company and useless waiting. I do appreciate that the hotel staff never changed their mind about that enormous favour they were doing to me and finally got the package safe. I know for sure the receptionist had to go to the hotel and stay there for hours for a few times on her days off, just because the package was to be delivered to her personally.

This might be a little and not luxurous hotel, but the kindness of the staff is what really counts. My sister later said everybody working there were extremely nice to their clients.

Residence Sole Trieste Overview

Located in the heart of Trieste, the Residence Sole Trieste is within a 10 minute walk from Old Stock Exchange Building.

Check Trieste Hotel Deals