Residence Inn Sunnyvale Silicon Valley I

Residence Inn Sunnyvale Silicon Valley I Rates and Deals

Residence Inn Sunnyvale Silicon Valley I Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
comfy with an affordable rate Aug 26, 2015
Residence Inn by Marriott Silicon Valley 1 is off on CA Hwy 101, and only five miles from the San Jose Airport (SJC.)

This hotel is a residence type, so their rooms are similar to a “bachelor’s pad."

The full-size bed is in the middle of the room. On the mini living room is a loveseat that converts into another bed. There were television set and a DVD player as well.

There is also a kitchen complete with dining utensils, stove, microwave, a fridge, and other kitchen stuff.

The sparkling bathroom is in the far side corner of the room.

I only stayed here for one night. I was at a business meeting in San Jose, and I was scared to drive back to my hometown alone on a night time so, I decided to scout a hotel to stay.

Even without an advance reservation, as I just walked in there were rooms available. I was even asked to pick a floor. Well, I picked a room on a ground floor. The next day, I noticed a swimming pool just a few steps away from my door.

The simple decors in the small lobby made it look cozy and pleasant. I felt relaxed right away since I was exhausted that day. In the lobby, there is a computer, a printer and a fax machine for a guest who needs those. The receptionist that checked me in did it fast and in a friendly and courteous manner.

Covered in the rate is a nice, hot breakfast! They served all kinds of eggs recipe (scrambled, boiled, sunny side and even omelets.) There were various choices: cereals, oatmeal, fruits, pancakes, waffles, bagels, bread, muffins, hams, sausages, slices of bacon, coffee, juice, tea, etc. The entire breakfast room fully packed with guests, and they might need more space for growing clientele. There was more than enough food, though. The food servers were constantly replenishing food trays.

I did not take photos because, at that time, I was not writing reviews for hotels yet. ;) Feel free to write comments and add the latest info if you have stayed at this hotel just recently.
just "borrowed photos" from the ho…
just "borrowed photos" from the ho…
cotton_foam says:
Francis: that's right!! :))
Thanks guys for the comments and smiles!!
Posted on: Aug 30, 2015
Paulovic says:
Sounds good for a business meeting. :)
Posted on: Aug 26, 2015
fransglobal says:
Emy is a poet and she didn't know it...:)
Posted on: Aug 26, 2015

Residence Inn Sunnyvale Silicon Valley I Overview

The Residence Inn Silicon Valley I Sunnyvale is within 15 miles of the Winchester Mystery Museum, the Valley Fair Shopping Center, the Santa Clara Golf Course, and the San Jose Arena. The Residence Inn Silicon Valley I Sunnyvale is 5 miles from the San Jose Airport. The San Francisco Airport is about an hour’s journey by car from the hotel. The nearest roadway is Highway 101, and driving into downtown San Francisco is a 55 mile trip.

The Residence Inn Silicon Valley I Sunnyvale has its units designed as extended stay apartments with fully equipped kitchens, complimentary high speed Internet access, and cable television. Pets are permitted with a non-refundable deposit. There are 231 rooms in all.

The Residence Inn Silicon Valley I Sunnyvale is a hotel catering to families and extended stay travelers. The hotel offers basic overnight services as well as programming for guests staying longer, such as the weekly barbeques hosted in the summer months. Hot breakfast buffets are offered each morning, and meals are available in the main building in the evening. There is a business center, and complimentary parking is offered to guests. For additional relaxation, the hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool and a whirlpool spa.

Residence Inn Sunnyvale Silicon Valley I Amenities

• Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower