Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals

Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Comfort when you travel Jul 05, 2008
What was interesting about the location of the Marriott Residence inn, was that it had to holiday inn right next door as well as the JW Marriott. Our hotel was set at an elevation from where we could see the strip and the Mandalay Bay hotel. The only thing I did not like about it was the distance from the rooms to the reception area. The buffet breakfast was quite limiting in variety.

The comfort the rooms offer however is priceless. I love a comfortable bed when I travel, I will pay the price for a good bed to sleep in. The Residence inn was not only spacious and spotlessly clean, but had so much room for the seventy dollars we paid. Spacious shower and bath, kitchen area to allow for long stay including a stove, refrigerator, pots and pans, water glasses, coffee pot and coffee additions. We were VERY PLEASED with the beautiful accommodations, the spacious suites, the wonderful continental breakfasts, and the super friendly staff. It was also very nice to have free Internet and plenty of working space.

I had not stayed here before, may times in Vegas I have tried to stay on the strip using hotels like Bellagio, Venetian and twice a little off at the Circus Circus to accommodate my daughter. This was a nice change from the big casino hotels. It is quiet (as long as you are away from laundry or elevator) and the staff is friendly and helpful. We had a rental car so we were able to drive to and from the strip with ease..

Maria and I had a last minute booking since we were not sure if we would go over the Independence day weekend. Excellent value for a three days weekend. I shopped all the majors for weekend pricing and most were very expensive so I decided to bid on priceline.com. We got the room for as little as $89.00. The room was huge with a living room in the middle with a pull out sofa bed, which turned out to be our second bed. Absolutely charming, cozy, private. Our room had the view of the pool that was very calming for me.

On the opposite side was the view of the strip, which we could not see from our room. I recommend you book and request the northern looking rooms with great view of the strip. I loved it because it wasn't right in the middle of all the chaos, but just close enough to drive a short distance to the casinos and various attractions. Once we were on the strip, we found parking at the Bellagio and were able to start our tour with the singing water fountain and then cross over to the Paris casino to have lunch at Mon Ami Gabi before proceeding to Caesar’s palace.

One great thing I loved about the residence in was its fireplace in the lobby. I don't have a fireplace at home so it was great to sit and relax by this one after a day out in the city that never sleeps even though it was not a winter’s day. Well the fire was not running but the feel around a fireplace was great. Next to the fireplace is a computer center where you can check your e-mails and do some work if you are a business traveler.
Swimming pool
queen bed
Kitchen area

Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center Overview

The Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center, an all suites hotel, offers the quiet comforts of home right next to the heart of The Strip. The Las Vegas extended-stay hotel is within walking distance to the Convention Center, casinos, fine restaurants and shopping centers. The guest can play a round of golf at the nearby Las Vegas National Golf Course or can enjoy nearby activities including horseback riding, water-skiing and tennis.

Back at the Las Vegas Convention Center hotel, start the day off right with the free hot breakfast buffet and end the day with free snacks at the weekly manager's reception. In the Las Vegas suite, curl up in front of the fireplace, lounge in the separate living area or cook a meal in the fully-equipped kitchen.

Business travelers will enjoy the large, well-lit desks, ergonomic chairs and complimentary high-speed Internet access.

Come experience all the comforts of home at the Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center. Rates are based on double occupancy. Charges for extra adults may apply and will be due directly to the hotel.

Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center Amenities

• Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Express Check-In/Check-Out
  • Self Laundry
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center

Trip 6: Fourth of July Weekend Getaway with my Puerto Rican girlfriend and colleague
I have had a fair share of visits to the Sin City as it is popularly referred to. It is America's Independence Day (4th of July), two days after my mid-life birthday and I go spontaneous again. By th…Residence Inn hotel on the East Side of the Las Vegas strip. The choice of hotel was not deliberate…

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals