Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County

Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County Rates and Deals

Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County Reviews

Jelly Jelly
My favorite home away from home Aug 09, 2012
I will try to make this short and sweet. I love this place. While I was the Spa Coordinator at Equinox Fitness Newport Beach, I stayed here a few times. Yes, it is less than 5 miles from where I live... and it's less than 3 miles from Equinox. So why in the world would I stay at a hotel minutes from where I work and live?? Why not?! Orange County is a very popular tourist destination. People come from all over the world to vacation here. Why can't I?

Ok, the real reason I stayed here was because I needed a break, but also needed to be available to run to the gym in case the spa burned down. And for some odd reason, that spa would burn down a lot. I had stayed in a lot of hotels in the area, but I love the service I get here.

As soon as you check in, you feel like you came home. Except you don't have to clean or cook or answer the phone. The people at the front desk are always polite and helpful. The rooms, pool, work out room, patio and lobby are clean and the area is great and walking distance to restaurants, dry cleaners, and even a nail spa. Just a short drive west and you will hit Newport Beach and the coast. The 405, 73 and 5 freeways are easy access to and from this hotel. John Wayne airport is also a short drive from here.

I don't need any of that though when I come here. I need to be able to walk in the hotel and feel like I'm 10,000 miles away from home and work. And this place does that for me. The room has everything you need. I have stayed at a studio queen, it has a queen size bed and a queen sofa bed along with a small kitchenette. And I have also stayed in a 2 bedroom. The manager upgraded us because I came twice in a month I think. The two bedroom is very spacious. As large as a 2 bedroom apartment in Irvine. No joke. The only difference is the kitchen and dining area, which is minimal. But seriously, overall it is very spacious and feels like home.

Oh, and before I forget. During the week, they have barbecues in the patio next to the pool. They provide food and drinks. Since many of the people who stay here are long term due to a job relocation, they give you the opportunity to network with other "residents". It's a nice touch... if I had to relocated and stay in a hotel for a week or a month, I'd want to stay at a Residence Inn. Oh, another bonus... free parking and free breakfast which includes a couple waffle makers so you can have fresh waffles every morning if you wanted to . So there you have it. Why I love this place.

Hmm... I'm thinking I need another escape soon. Maybe I'll see you by the pool.

Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County Overview

Experience all the comforts of home when you stay at the newly renovated Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport-Orange County hotel. Enjoy a prime location only 3 miles from John Wayne Airport and 9 miles from Newport Beach. This hotel in Orange County, California is also less than 10 minutes from South Coast Plaza, Fashion Island and the Irvine Spectrum. Guests at the Residence Inn hotel near the John Wayne Airport are welcomed with thoughtful amenities including complimentary daily breakfast buffet, weeknight hospitality receptions and an on-site fitness center. Inside, spacious Irvine hotel suites provide you with all the conveniences of home. Curl up in front of the fireplace or make yourself a meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Separate living and sleeping areas give you plenty of room to entertain guests and pets are always welcome. Business travelers at this hotel in Irvine, California will appreciate added amenities including a large well-lit desk and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Guarantee required for late arrival Parking

Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County Amenities

• Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor