Republiq

(02) 856 0128

Republiq Manila Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Classy Club May 28, 2012
We have gone here many times. There's a guestlist where you could get in free. But you will have to queue. Paying is faster entrance and with Php500, you get 2 drinks free. Sounds expensive for the price but I don't like to wait/queue ;)

Music is ok...size is big but could still get very crowded on a busy night, usually on weekends - usual suspects. Went here on a Black Saturday and was surprised that there is still a lot of people, considering that Philippines is supposed to be a practising Catholic country. I have a friend visiting so I'm trying to be a good host sacrificing being a good Catholic :P My friend's comment is that it's just like clubs in other parts of the world. I don't exactly know what he means...and I don't exactly agree...I LOVE the clubs in London and I miss it..this is not close to that. I also love those in Portugal. Berlin clubs are a bit more crazy so also not this kind. Maybe clubs in Frankfurt, where he's coming from...hahaha!!!

I'm not very happy with the cocktails...they are light and not delicious...and yet price is high for the quality.

Many foreigners come here. Lot looking for hook-ups. There are prostitutes too...some even eastern european. They have "handlers", so you could identify them :P

Until I find somewhere better...will have to bear with this...
TravellinChic says:
Great! :) Hear from you later :)
Posted on: May 30, 2012
westwind57 says:
I agree. And if and when I visit the Phils I will let you know. I will gladly try to adapt my schedule to include or exclude certain days :D Hug back from Holland and have a beautiful day Natalie :)
Posted on: May 30, 2012
TravellinChic says:
It is indeed ironically funny :P makes for good memories tho. have a great day and continue your happy travels. hope to meet you someday :) Hugs!
Posted on: May 29, 2012
janski janski
Republiq - the people place Jul 23, 2011
Where there are the cool and fabulous people, there will be more people.. Teehee =)

That's how I perceive this bar and those others I've been to with the same group of owners. Don't get me wrong, it's actually a pretty neat place, the music is something even better too! Fridays are hiphop, Saturdays are house. Depends on what you feel like bouncing in, they've got one of the best line up of music.

Entrance is 600php with 2 drinks (2 beers or cocktails). Drinks are around 250php per cocktail / mixed drinks. Beer is lesser but still a bit expensive compared to the other bars. You get to have reserved tables for 5,000php (silver - the tables without the couch), with a couple of bottles of either vodka or whiskey. Pretty much good if you're with your group.

It gets really packed by 12mn to 1am, so I suggest that you arrive a bit earlier to prevent from falling in line that long - unless you get to the guest list or have a reserved table, which has a different line =) Teehee!

To sum it up, it actually depends on your taste. If you feel like dressing up and go bump and grind with different kinds of people with good music and drinks, then this is highly recommended. But if you don't like too crowded area and loud music, then better check out the bar next door - Opus, for a more chill out / laid back kind. Review coming up soon =)

As for me, I like the place for my dancing moods, but I'd prefer the chill out mode where I can talk to my buds, or a bar with great selection of drinks, a band where you can go jamming with and at the same time laugh it with your fave people =)
vanessadawn vanessad…
Republiq Club Mar 31, 2011
Republiq Club is the place where both locals and foreigners go to for nightlife on the weekends. It is open on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Entrance fee is Php600.00 with 2 free drinks such as San Miguel Light or Vodka sprite or iced tea. It is located at Resorts World Manila in Pasay infront of the Terminal 3 Airport.
AQUADIGIO_808 AQUADIGI…
One of the Best Clubs in Manila Mar 12, 2011
Republiq Nightclub is located on the 2nd level of the Resorts World Manila which consists of a Casino, Shopping Mall, and I believe a couple hotels and Theaters. The Club is open only on Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays but not quite sure what their hours are though. I'm sure they're open late like most clubs.

Like most clubs I've been to, there's a dress code strictly enforced for everyone especially for the guys. So I suggest go with the thinking of "Dress to Impress" and I guarantee you could never go wrong with that.

The club is quite large with a handful of bars craftfully situated all over so no matter where you're at, there's a bar conveniently nearby. As for the drinks, I suppose they're a little bit more costly than some places but then again, think of where you're at, a club full of beautiful decor, smartfully set-up, and of course beautiful people. Anyone can reserve a booth/couch section but there's a limit of how many people and for a certain price range. The price ranges from P10,000, P7,000, P5,000 and I believe P4,000 for the smaller size tables. Of course those prices are for consumables and such, so u can have as much for that price range to drink for that section, anymore then you're gonna have to pay extra. I think it's worth it having you're own party at your own table with your friends since the club gets really crowded after midnight or so.

Overall I love this place, it has a Las Vegas club vibe feel to it, for those who have gone, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. So dont forget, "Dress to Impress" and get ready to meet and party with beautiful people. This place is definitely worth it.
Club Republiq in Manila
dylangwafa dylangwa…
supposed to be the Hippest New Club Destination in Manille Jan 28, 2011
Well I went to REPUBLIQ with a friend I was so curious about the place because most of the people in my circle told me that it is a new clubbing experience over at REPUBLIQ. I was not so sure but I gave it a try!

Now for the dress code guys you better go there with a collared shirt. ladies I am not so sure about how you should go there but all I saw was that they don't have dress code issues with gals..

The music during my Visit was house my type of music.. It was my first visit so I don't know exactly if they change it every night!

The Crowd: surprisingly people from manila did't look so excited with house music I was shocked the DJ was pumping it up but the Manilinos were just on comatose mode.. I was with Europeans and Balikbayan Filipinos from abroad so our group had a blast.. when you spend money to go to a club just enjoy it I wonder why other people seems to be waiting for something to happen.

The price: we had an event coordinator so we did not pay admissions. Cocktails starts from 250php a bit expensive as i really dont spend that much for clubbing hehehehe!

I always tell friends to at least try to go there once but yes I also think twice when I remember how boring the crowd was.
nice club but we had a boring crow…
jousche jousche
new spot Jan 30, 2011
I was invited by a friend to look at this place. Its the same as the other bars i know in the fort but doesnt matter, nice place, music is okay, enough to enjoy the night
move to the groove
the torn among the rose
shy type
move move move.....
z858978 z858978
Awesome! Jan 24, 2011
Its the most happening club in Manila right now. Its THE place to be seen!
crazychictraveller says:
The owner is the same group that owns Encore (formerly Embassy). If you went there on Saturday night, they play laid back or house music which is a little boring for most people. However the place is pump up every Friday where they play mostly RNB.
Posted on: Mar 01, 2011