Republiq Club

Republiq Club - repuliq at 3 am

Republiq Club Pasay City Reviews

crazychictraveller crazychi…
Party All Night at Republiq Club Mar 02, 2011
Nightlife is one way to enjoy Manila and one of the best way to enjoy clubbing is head to Republiq Club. The bar is located the newly open New Resorts World in Pasay, just across NAIA Terminal 3 Airport. The best time to enjoy good crowd and music is go there by Friday where the DJs play rnb and hihop music.

It is good place to party. Festivity starts at 10:00 PM though lines started around 11:00 PM til 12 midnight and open until 5 am. They sometimes extend the time as long many people are still in the mood for partying and dancing

However the drinks are expensive compared to other club in Manila. A bottle of San MIg light is P120 plus service charge. So if you want to get drunk, this not the place for you. Better start drinking somewhere before you head here but not drunk enough or else, the bouncers will not let you in. Also if you previously visit Encore, it’s safe to say majority of the crowd are the same.
repuliq at 3 am
having fun at republiq
TravellinChic Travelli…
Coolest club in the Metro so far :) Apr 30, 2011
Ever since I came back from London, I have been trying to somehow find a good place to go for night out which in my definition is more about dancing in a nice club with a good feel and inspiring music.

I have been quite disappointed...Metro Manila is not London, Lisbon nor Berlin. It took a bit while of adjustment to lower expectations go down several notches.

With my friends who likes to go out coming to Phils to visit me, I just have to find the most decent place to bring them.

So far, Republiq does it. :) I've been to Embassy and this place is much better and bigger and looks more classy which I prefer.

The crowd is alright...most of them don't dance much which is quite funny but I do understand that some (or a lot) of them have other plans. I would wish they'll dance more tho...and would hope to see more people who love to dance and hopefully a little bit ok with it as well.

So far, this is the best i tried in the MM. Been here twice now and will go back more and maybe try the other one next door and see whether its also a good alternative.

Oh, btw, there are ways of getting in without paying...but we like to pay, queue is shorter so quicker to get in...it's not expensive anyway at P500 which includes 2 drinks of alcoholic and non-alcoholic :)
chanelbeverford chanelbe…
Clubbing in Manila May 27, 2011
If you're thinking of going clubbing in the Philippines, you should try Republiq Club. It's located in Resorts World, Newport, Pasay City. It's one of the best clubs in manila I must say. Famous DJ's who visit manila usually spins there like DJ Vice from Vegas. Far east movement, LMFAO, and Jay Sean also played there. There are 5 types of tables. Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze and the standing cocktail tables. And oh! Usually to get the platinum and gold table, you need to reserve around 2 weeks before cause they usually run out early! You can check their site for the table rates :) Oh and take note, presenting your ID is required before entering the club especially for foreigners. Legal age here in the P.I. is 18 btw.

What's good about this club is it's inside a hotel. What my friends and I usually do before going in is either have dinner (cause there's a couple of restaurants right outside the entrance of the club) or play in the Casino downstairs. We usually enter the club around 12mn but I don't recommend entering at this time if you don't have tables cause of the long line.

It's a bit expensive here so if you're on budget what I suggest is load up somewhere else first before going here but I'm sure you guys are gonna have tons of fun partying in this club.

If you have any more questions, feel free to comment! Have fun!!
Having dinner in Republiq Cafe …
On our way up to repub