Renzo Gallery Cafe

32 Eyre Street, Galway, Ireland

Renzo Gallery Cafe Galway Reviews

AussieMel82 AussieMe…
Hot strong coffee Feb 06, 2014
I've stopped at Renzo a number of times however I was initially drawn in by the advertisement of strong coffee. Coffee in Galway is generally quite milky and not strong enough for my taste so I had to see for myself.

Twice I have been to this cafe and had the white coffee which as promised was hot and strong. Not too strong, it was perfect, exactly as I like it. On my last visit I decided to have tea and to my surprise they actually served me loose leaf tea which I have not had once in Galway. In fact, I have not been served loose leaf tea in years, I can't actually remember the last time I had loose leaf tea.

All three times I have been to Renzo I have had a slice of their Carrot cake which was fresh and very very moist. It would have to be up there with some of the nicest cake I have ever had.

Renzo serves a range of fresh sandwiches, wraps, cakes, scones and deserts. They also sell a range of artwork and books.

The cafe doesn't particuarly have a very cosy atmosphere but overall it's a lovely little cafe, definately worth a visit.

Check Galway Hotel Deals