Chisinau, Moldova - +373 79444088 or +373 69044928

Check Chisinau Hotel Deals

Rooms: Chisinau Reviews

JoeriNL JoeriNL
Cheap apartment in Chisinau Jun 15, 2011
Chisinau is an expensive city when it comes to hotels, so I looked around for an apartment. These also don't come cheap, but from I found one that wasn't renovated yet, but still completely in Soviet style, including a little Lenin statue. Don't expect any luxury, and the place could definitely be a bit cleaner. But still, I only need a bed, warm shower and toilet basically. The location near the trainstation and hotel Cosmos was quite central, and upon arrival I got an extra discount on the transfer, and on the apartment aswell. They told me prices had dropped, no reason to argue about that ofcourse.

This company has no office, all communication goes through email, skype or phone. You pay in cash upon arrival, you wil meet Anna Opaleva there, or the driver Sergej if you took the airport pickup. He can also be your driver around the country if you need one, and the guy is full of tips for dining, drinking and partying ofcourse. When you leave, you just leave the key in the mailbox of the apartment.

Besides the cheap old apartment, they also offer more luxury and renovated apartments.

Altogether a no hassle agency, I would have no problem booking with them again.
Chokk says: