Renting car in Riga, Latvia

Riga, Latvia

Renting car in Riga, Latvia Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Renting car in Riga, Latvia Feb 02, 2009
It was my first time in Riga and first time renting a car there naturally. I had booked my rental car at Add-rental which is Baltic air's car rental. I booked the car over the internet and it had worked pretty well, I even had upgraded the car after my original booking turned out to be wrong.

Riga airport is quiet small and most of the rental agencies were situated in the arrival hall except add-rental. I had to ask for the company in the information desk and it turned out that they were situated in the departure area as a part of the Baltic air office. (Who would have thought about that!!)

The signing of the papers and getting the key went very fast, so fast that I even didn't have to show my driver’s license - that was a first time ever. The girl behind the counter showed me the parking lot out of the window. It was far away, I was happy that it wasn't raining but only -10 degrees Celsius.

The car was fine even though it was an Opel! It was easy to get it out of the parking and everything worked out well.

Returning the car was easy as well. It was just to take to the parking again and when you delivered the keys in the Baltic Air booth there was a time clock where the parking ticket could be stamped for accurate time.

Very smooth indeed.
The Opel in Elva
Chokk says:
Ha-ha; today I have an Opel Insignia and I like it!
Posted on: Dec 05, 2010
huibdos says:
How can an internet booking go wrong?
Opel is a good car, if only their drivers...
How did it feel to be an Opel driver?

Posted on: Dec 05, 2010