Rental in Rome 2000

Average rate: $48 - Hotel class: 3 stars
Via dello Statuto 58, Rome, Italy
Rental in Rome 2000 - A statue in the square in front of the place. The windows of the apartment are in the background.

Rental in Rome 2000 Rates and Deals

Rental in Rome 2000 Reviews

Kathryn Kathryn
Great apartment rental in the heart of Rome Dec 21, 2006
We rented this apartment during Christmas of 2006. It was a very comfortable fit for four people as it had two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The furnishings, especially the baths and kitchen were very up to date. The location couldn't be beat. Two blocks from the river and right along the main 'Corso Vittorio Emanuele' street, yet far back from it to still be pretty quiet.

The elevator was a nice convenience yet not really needed. The double gate made us feel plenty safe and I hear now the building has a doorman as well. This was my first time in Europe so I cant say how it might compare to other places to stay in Rome but we were able to walk to everything we wanted to see, there was a grocery store and plenty of restaurants just steps away.

My only complaint would be that the rental company accepted the deposit over pay pal yet wouldn't let us pay the remainder the same way. We had to pay in euros cash upon arrival which is a lot of money to carry with you if you are staying a week!!!
A statue in the square in front of…

Rental in Rome 2000 Overview

We are some young businessmen enthusiastic to live in the eternal city full of important historical pieces. We are sure that with the help of very professional qualified staff we can offer our guests all the best for what regards courtesy. But above all they will feel so confortable as if they were at their home. The building site is at the fourth floor of an historically important construction and is equipped with the elevator. From this strategic position you can reach the most important places of Rome: i fori imperiali, il Colosseo, la basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, piazza di Spagna and the terminal station. The nearest underground station is fifty meters away, in no time at all you will find yourself in the very heart of historical Rome. Please note that guests are asked to contact the property in advance with an arrival time. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.

Rental in Rome 2000 Amenities

• Cable / Satellite TV
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)

Related Travel Blogs About Rental in Rome 2000

Prefeelings
Hi! I started to write in Finnish this blog, but just changed my mind - traveling is also connected with languages and mostly with English, so it's "more correct" to write also in English. As a Finn…rental apartment in Rome was cheap, because it's not at the middle of the city centre. I still…
A fine start...
As a way to start getting into the habit of writing travel blogs I decided to go back and fill in here what I remember of my first trip to Europe. Once I get my photos scanned I may even go back an…apartment was found through Rental in Rome , who requested that they be paid in full upon arrival rather than…

Check Rental in Rome 2000 Rates and Deals