Rendezvous Caye

Rendezvous Caye, Belize

Rendezvous Caye Reviews

PhinsAndGills PhinsAnd…
An island made of conch shells and a tiki bar Aug 02, 2010
Again, it has a free rating, but you're going to need to get there via a tour guide. Your hotel, resort, cruise ship will be able to help you arrange this. Tours can be all day or part of the day.

To start off, you need to know something about me. I'm a fish. Seriously, my maiden surname is Sturgeon - a fish. I love fish - all kinds of fish. When I was very young (like 4 years old) and you asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I replied "a mermaid" because I was under the impression that I was, actually, part fish.

I told you that story to tell you this one. The only reason Belize is this far down on my list is because the coral was better than the fish. If I was writing this list about "Best places to see coral" this is EASILY #1. Now, if my list was "Best places to see fish", this would be almost, if not the very last.

Coral = colorful, breathtaking, huge, amazing

Fish = small, sparse

TIP: one bonehead kid stood up on the fire coral (despite the MANY warnings of the guides). He learned a valuable lesson that day. Don't stand up on the coral. Not only do you get ripped a new one by the nature-loving guides and visitors, your feet are sad for many, many days afterward.
sylviandavid says:
Silly parents not watching their little darling.... Coral is beautiful... glad to read this review. Sylvia
Posted on: Aug 02, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Rendezvous Caye

Snorkel Around Remarkable Rendezvous Caye
  Snorkel Around Remarkable Rendezvous Caye   Playing around the internet, I found my favorite song about amazing Belize on YouTube. I invite you to click on the Jerry Jeff Walker t…Rendezvous Caye   Playing around the internet, I found my favorite song about amazing Belize on YouTube…
Rendezvous Caye Map