Renaissance Seoul Hotel

Renaissance Seoul Hotel Rates and Deals

Renaissance Seoul Hotel Reviews

spencersterlingtoto spencers…
Yeoksam! Apr 17, 2015
My first visit to Seoul and staying at this Hotel really set the tone for a great great vacation in Seoul! As you enter, you will notice how beautiful and clean the lobby is.Got to the location 4 hours prior to check in time so I couldn't check in but the staff was very friendly and generous and allowed me to let me leave my luggage there as I decided to walk around the Yeoksam area! The area is mostly filled with Businesses and you can see everyone working hard so I tried as hard as possible to not get in their way. Check in finally came for me and was quick and simple. I love how you have an option for a smoking or non smoking room. It is so rare to get that option nowadays so I was happy there was still hotels like this! Housekeeping was very nice and always greeted me and smiled. They made sure I always had what i needed for my room. Stayed on the 21st floor and had an amazing view of Seoul! Check out was easier than checking in and just like that, you're on your way out! If you are good at remembering names , look for Seung Hee

(I hope I spelled that right) at the front desk, she was the reason my check in and check out was easy and she made my stay in Renaissance very convenient and relaxing. She really put an impression on me about how friendly and nice the staff here was.Also Jay at the Navigator was awesome and helped me alot with every single question I had about Seoul!!

Renaissance Seoul Hotel Overview

Visitors will find this luxury hotel in Seoul’s business and commercial district of Gangnam. Some of the points of interest located near the Renaissance Hotel Seoul include Apkyung Rodeo Drive, Seoul Tower, Kyong-Bok Palace, and the Korean Folk Village. Incheon International Airport is located 50 miles from the Renaissance Hotel Seoul. Complimentary transportation to I-Tae-Won and the COEX Exhibition Center is provided by the hotel.

The 493 guestrooms and suites in the Renaissance Hotel Seoul provide guests with sweeping views and access to sophisticated technology. All of these rooms feature high speed Internet access, hairdryers, mini-bars, safes, and cable television.

Award winning restaurants that serve a variety of Korean and Continental cuisine can be found in the Renaissance Hotel Seoul. Should anyone wish to hold a wedding or meeting in this hotel, ballroom facilities are available. Recreational facilities include a health club, squash court, tennis court, and indoor swimming pool. Babysitting, concierge, and valet laundry are some of the services available in the hotel.

Renaissance Seoul Hotel Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes