Rembrandtplein Hotel

Rembrandtplein Hotel Rates and Deals

Rembrandtplein Hotel Amsterdam Reviews

Pryse08 Pryse08
Close to everything Sep 19, 2010
I stayed here for 5 days. It's a few minutes walk to the RLD. That was perfect for me because I spent most of my time in and around the RLD. My room was small and clean, a great place to crash at night. The shower is strange. there's a shower head in the ceiling and a drain in the floor, right in front of the sink. The entire bathroom floor is the shower. It's really differnt but I liked it.One morning I told the lady at the front desk that I had a hangover and she made me a grilled cheese sandwich. other than that I didn't eat or drink in the hotel. At night they lock the door and you have to ring a bell to get in, then they have to buzz you in to another door that goes upstairs to the rooms. That's the only part I didn't like. It felt like was staying in someones house. Overall I liked the hotel but I wouldn't stay there again just because of that.

I almost forgot, they didn't charge me to use the internet. I don't think that's the norm so I really appreciated it. A big + For the hotel.

Please get key cards for the doors.
texastony texastony
Apr 26, 2005
Clean, friendly, center of everything....definately a good place to stay but may be too fancy for some people but not fancy price...

..........Nothing to eat anywhere in this town

Rembrandtplein Hotel Overview

Set in the heart of Amsterdam, the Rembrandtplein Hotel is within an easy walk from Casa Rosso, Allard Pierson Museum and Dam Square. The neighbourhood is famous for shopping. Set in the Red Light District this 3-star hotel is within a 10 minute walk to Museum Willet-Holthuysen.

The Rembrandtplein Hotel's neighbourhood is known for its nightlife and you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to dining and bar options.

The Rembrandtplein Hotel is a five-minute walk from many attractions including Rembrandt House Museum, Zuiderkerk and Het Muziektheater. The hotel is five minutes from De Kleine Komedie, while Beurs Van Berlage is a 20-minute walk away. The location of the hotel allows guests to easily reach many tourist attractions on foot. The hotel is animal friendly.

Rembrandtplein Hotel Amenities