Rembrandt Hotel Leiden

Rembrandt Hotel Leiden Rates and Deals

Rembrandt Hotel Leiden Reviews

walterman9999 walterma…
Rembrandt Hotel Leiden, Leiden, Netherlands Feb 08, 2018
The Rembrandt Hotel Leiden is a very good place to stay with clean facilities in a good location. The employees were nice and helpful making my stay very pleasant in this nice city. There were many nice canals, old buildings, and museums.

There were nearby shopping and windmills that were open to the public.

I had a good TravBuddy guide me through Leiden and to the birthplace of Rembrandt. So many nice places were an easy walk from my hotel.

One day there was action at the nearby Australian Pub. The pub was crowded inside and out and often those young people would break out singing together, that I enjoyed. Somebody told me that the occasion at the pub was watching Australia play Netherlands in soccer or football.

After a long day, I found on display in my hotel a book of the paintings by Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn; a neat read & looksee here in the Rembrandt Hotel in Leiden.

I am far from an art expert, but put my favorite pics in decending order.

work in progress
Rembrandt Hotel
inside
bed
clean bathroom
walterman9999 says:
A first for me also, but never entered that pub.
I did have a beer with a TB friend in a Irish pub in Netherlands.
Posted on: Nov 30, 2017
odiseya says:
Nice place! An Australian Pub?! In my town, we have only Irish Pub.
Posted on: Nov 30, 2017

Rembrandt Hotel Leiden Overview

Located in the historical town centre and overlooking a scenic windmill and an old canal, the Rembrandt Hotel, Leiden offers both a picturesque destination and great accommodation deals. Surrounded by 17th and 18th century architecture, the hotel is also close to a number of museums and the world famous Botanical Gardens, Hortus Botanicus. Amsterdam, The Hague and Rotterdam are within easy reach, and Schiphol International Airport is a short drive away. An experienced and friendly hospitality team are on hand to ensure that you have everything you need for a comfortable stay in the Zuid-Holland area. After work or sightseeing, return to the hotel's stylish international restaurant or the Grand Cafe, De Nachtwacht. Here you are guaranteed a great atmosphere and a wonderful selection of snacks and tapas.

Rembrandt Hotel Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Coffee Shop/Cafeteria