Rembrandt Classic Hotel

Rembrandt Classic Hotel Rates and Deals

Rembrandt Classic Hotel Amsterdam Reviews

Haydenerg Haydenerg
35 reviews Jun 04, 2011
I Love Amsterdam as there are lots of tourist attractions and place that I need to see there, And of course the main thing to be in Amsterdam also the place to stay and Since I love Amsterdam with all the canals, then I decided to stay in a hotel with a room toward the canal view, I have searched for some hotels in amsterdam that having this canal view and located in centrum too and I get the correct choice for me and affordable price since mostly hotel in Amsterdam is very expensive because is tourist spot.

This hotel is located about 20 minutes walking distance from Amsterdam Central station and about 10 minutes to damrak area (the centrum) including Red Light district area.

But this hotel is situated In the Heart of Amsterdam and easy to go everywhere around the downtown and many cafes and Restaurants are nearby around the hotel.

There is No curfew at this hotel, Also you will get friendly atmosphere from the receptionist when you ask for some tourist infos, Some Rooms toward to the canal view and it's quite beautiful sight and also I like the room Ceiling because it's so high space. I like the bathroom since it's very clean and the Big bathtube as well, Unfortunately breakfast and Internet are not free but if you want then you need to pay a little fee.

About The Bed is quite comfy and clean and the Tv is not so big nor small, it was ok standard size but overall was Ok hotel for staying in Amsterdam with a good canal View.

The Security of the Luggage room was pretty secure because when I asked the receptionist to keep my luggage after my check out time and he gave me the number and also put the sticker number for my luggage too, So when I take my luggage then I need to show the card number of my luggage just to prove that it is my own Luggage, So I think that is very safe and best thing to do for hotel services to keep safe the guest belonging.

So when you want to stay in Amsterdam with canal view for your Room, So then this Rembrandt classic hotel is suit for your need, And additional about this hotel that this hotel is Quite Old Buildings but still great for the standard 3 star hotel.
Rembrandt Classic Hotel Amsterdam …
cavlizzy says:
I love Amsterdam too!!! :^)
Posted on: Jun 04, 2011

Rembrandt Classic Hotel Overview

The Rembrandt Hotel is situated in the heart of Amsterdam and can be found near Dam Square between the Singel and Herengracht. Guests will be able to enjoy a variety of dining and entertainment options within easy walking distance of this accommodation in Amsterdam as well as numerous cultural attractions as well.

Guests can reach the hotel from the airport by taking the shuttle, which takes about 35 minutes. There is a variety of public transportation options within the immediate vicinity that will allow visitors to easily explore the city.

There are 111 rooms at the hotel. Each of the rooms is equipped with a private bathroom and pay television. Some rooms also have trouser presses and offer views of the canal.

The actual hotel was constructed amidst 17th as well as 19th century buildings, directly on one of the most well known canals in Amsterdam. The hotel offers a variety facilities and amenities, including a breakfast room and lounge.

Rembrandt Classic Hotel Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower