Remark Pu-Zi Bungalows

Check Ko Chang Hotel Deals

Remark Pu-Zi Bungalows Ko Chang Reviews

rotorhead85 rotorhea…
Remark Pu-Zi Bungalows Jul 12, 2008
While strolling the shoreline just north (to the right) of the Bang Bao pier, I couldn't help but notice the Remark Pu-Zi Bungalows. The huts were built on stilts about a meter high and looked very crude and basic - constructed of shaggy grass and bamboo. Of the twenty or so huts, some had western toilets and cold-water showers while others shared a common bathroom. It looked like most had fans. They all had a small veranda for stringing a hammock to nap, read, enjoy the watery view, or just chill out.

But it wasn't so much the bungalows that caught my attention but the manicured grounds that they perched above. It was the first time that I had seen anything on Ko Chang that resembled a lawn. Palms, plants, and fruit trees decorated the surroundings nicely and the place emanated a clean, fresh, and serene atmosphere.

I think I misunderstood one of the staff telling me that the better huts rented for 1,000 Bhat - that seemed a bit high. Being on my way home I did not persue the matter further but if I ever get back to Ko Chang, this would be a nice spot to spend a few days.
Remark Pu-Zi bungalows at Bang Bao