Relish

401 Northwood Road, West Palm Beach, FL, USA

Relish West Palm Beach Reviews

Jamal1280 Jamal1280
Unbelievable burgers, milkshakes and more! Mar 14, 2011
This one of my favorite restaurants in the city! In fact, it's ridiculous that I haven't written this review earlier. But I just went back there a couple of days ago and figured it was time to write lol :)

Relish is a fairly new restaurant (it opened about 10 months ago) that specializes in hamburgers. They make burgers with different kinds of meats (including beef, buffalo, chicken, wild boar and more), different cheeses and specialized "relishes" - toppings of their own design.

The restaurant recently added various appetizers. They include fried macaroni and cheese balls, chips and dip, and more.

It's somewhat difficult to describe the relishes, but basically, you pick a meat, pick a cheese (optional), and pick a relish to put on the burger. Check the website to get a better idea. Sides include french fries, onion strings and grilled polenta.

For dessert, you can have mini fresh-baked cookies with dipping sauces. Or table top s'mores. Or...incredible milkshakes (my personal favorite). :)

For my most recent meal with my friend, we had the fried macaroni and cheese balls, which came with a special dipping sauce. Then we had our burgers. I choose to have the buffalo meat burger, without the bun and with cheddar cheese and their zesty mustard relish.

My friend had the wild boar meat burger with the blackberry compote (she let me have a little bit of it - think breakfast sausage with blackberry jam) and french fries.

And for dessert, I had a red velvet cake milkshake. It was all so good! I wish I had taken a picture of the shake. Oh well, I'll be back there soon enough, so I'll remember next time lol

Parking can be pretty atrocious at times, and the food definitely isn't cheap - I spent about $25 for the appetizer, my meal and shake. But it was definitely worth it. If you find yourself coming to West Palm Beach, make sure you holla at me and I'll take you with me!
Fried macaroni and cheese balls. A…
Buffalo burger with cheddar cheese…

Check West Palm Beach Hotel Deals