Relax Inn Hotel Male

Check Male Hotel Deals

Relax Inn Hotel Male Reviews

drmcflurry drmcflur…
Always Reliable Sep 05, 2012
More of an Inn rather than a hotel. Relax Inn is decent place to stay in case you need to spend a night or two in the main city. The rooms are nice and clean although they can be a bit small but considering you're staying in a place where land area is scarce the floor area of the room is adequate enough for your average asian guest. From the moment you step in at the reception you can feel that they aim to please the guest and I always consider that a big plus factor. Since I always tend to eat out whenever I'm in Male, I can't really comment about their restaurant. One tiny thing that I noticed though is that coffee in the room is not available in the minibar and the bottled water isn't complimentary. Minor things that would've probably made my stay even more better than it already is. Wireless internet was free though and not to mention fast so it's all good. This Inn will probably be my go-to Inn whenever I find myself in the city. I just wished it wasn't this expensive to stay in Male.

Relax Inn Hotel Male Overview

The Hotel Relax Inn is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Maldives. This 3-star hotel offers 36 guestrooms, each presenting guests with all the comforts expected from a hotel in its class. The guestrooms are equipped with non smoking rooms, air conditioning, hair dryer, internet access (wireless), ironing board, in room safe. The amenities and services offered at this Maldives accommodation include elevator, laundry service/dry cleaning, restaurant, room service, Wi-Fi in public areas. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Maldives, making it a distinct accommodation. To proceed with your booking at the Hotel Relax Inn, simply choose your travel dates and fill in our secure online booking form.

Relax Inn Hotel Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Billiards
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower