Reimer's Candy

42375 Sierra Dr, Three Rivers, CA, USA

Reimer's Candy Three Rivers Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
The BEST chocoloates, candy and Ice Cream around! Oct 24, 2011
For more than fifty years this wonderful candy shop has been a part of Three Rivers. It started out with only candy and did so well that more and more things were added. And what began as a small red gingerbread style house eventually just wasn't big enough. It's always been a family owned business, but the family has changed over the years. The newest owners continue the great tradition on the best candies to be found. And now, homemade ice creams, which are to die for. The candies are the same way, and if you are a chocoholic like yours truly, you can’t go here without coming out with bags under your arms filled with delights. And you also can get great souvenirs, gifts, Christmas breads including German Stollen and ornaments. I will give you just a clue of what you’ll find. Besides great boxed chocolates, you’ll also find several different brittles and toffees, several Fudges and Divinity, Truffles, Gum Drops, Chews, Licorice, Taffy, and even a Black Forest Chocolate Sauce for your ice cream. Don’t’ get me started on the varieties because I do not hand out drooling towels with my reviews and if I did go into the flavors, you would definitely need at least one. You’ll always have a hard time finding a close parking spot, but even if you need to walk a ways, it is sooooo worth while.

Back again for more goodies, I got some pictures inside of the chocolates, specialty products, and ice cream area.

One of the things I sppotted was Chocoholics Body Frosting!! Sounds intriguing!! :D Also, Road Kill Grill seasoning in its own grinder. We got a couple of ice cream cones in their very fresh waffle cones. They barely wait until the cone has cooled to scoop your choice into it. Yummmmmmy!
X_Drive says:
We have stopped there many times for the candies and now ice cream. Great stuff! Judy makes her own German breads (Stollen) every year at Christmas. :D
Posted on: Nov 11, 2011
cicie says:
Yummy...forget it about diet. LOL
Posted on: Oct 25, 2011
X_Drive says:
Good question. I didn't see anything about it on their web site. I guess you could call or write and ask.
Posted on: May 20, 2007