Reilly's Irish Tavern

6a Avenida Norte #2, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala

Reilly's Irish Tavern Antigua Guatemala Reviews

lonlee2 lonlee2
Raucus Weekend Pub May 03, 2013
Reilly's was an unexpected suprise on my trip to Antigua. I met my friend Angel here upon my arrival. It was a Thursday evening and hardly a soul could be found on the streets or in the bar. There were about 5 of us total. Very relaxed, nice waitstaff good long bar and plenty of tables.

They place really got my attention the very next night: Friday. After a nice meal, we wanted to interact a little and went back to Reilly's. Wow!! What a difference a night makes! We made our way through the doors and came to almost a halt! The place was packed!!!

Much to our good fortune, we spied a window table that was just being vacated. Grabbed it and a couple of brews and let it all settle in. The music was typically American at this point, but festive and people were having a good time. We eventually started making eye contact with people around us and made conversation.

Now with our new friends, the night was getting late but no sign of it slowing down. The music was throbbing! There were people dancing in the street outside the bar, in the bar and ON the bar! The place was jumping. Most of the patrons were from Guatemala City in just to party! What a blast!!!

I would definitly recommend Reilly's to anyone looking to have a good time!

Check Antigua Guatemala Hotel Deals