Rei di Napoli

081/764-7775

Rei di Napoli Naples Reviews

darkspirals darkspir…
Feb 09, 2008
Ok if anyone is planning on hitting up Naples my number one tip for you is to go to Rei di Napoli Restaurant. This was by far the best experience I have ever had eating abroad. First off the food is amazing. But more so then the food is the experience. The two main guys who run the place are Enzo and Maximo, be sure to ask for them specifically if you go. The are two of the funniest, nicest, and oddest guys you will ever meet. When we arrived we sat down to eat thinking it would be like any other Italian dinner, but man were we wrong. If these guys like you they will make you things that are not on the menu if you want. I love a good scarpino and they were more then happy to accommodate. Not only that but they brought out 3 bottles of liquor for us and just left them. After that they started bringing out champagne and cappuccino for us. We did not order any of it nor did they charge us. We stayed at the restaurant for about 4 hours a night eating, drinking, and having fun with these guys. The best part the bill was around 100 euro for the 4 of us. Now this is not the cheapest meal if you are on a tight budget, but I would have paid a lot more then that for the fun we had. Tons of food, lots of drinking, and two of the coolest italians you will ever meet. Definitely worth it. They even let me cook some pizza on the last night. I would go back to this restaurant before I went back to Pompeii, the Vatican, or St. Marks Square. Even though its a restaurant it may be one of the best things you can do while in Italy.
sirenn9 says:
I will be in Naples next month and this definitely sounds like a place I want to visit while I am there!!!
Where in Naples is it located?
Posted on: Feb 17, 2008