Regina's pizzeria

www.pizzeriaregina.com - (617) 227-0765

Regina's pizzeria Boston Reviews

provence15 provence…
Authentic experience. . .incredible pizza! Jun 10, 2011
There is no better pizza and while there are several locations now for Regina's, it is worth the trip to the North End to eat at the original. The restaurant itself is nothing special, cramped inside, and the line is often down the sidewalk. The waitstaff are not entirely friendly and like to keep things moving along. Overlooking all of that is well worth it. The pizza is out of this world, made from fresh ingredients on site. You can view the tiny kitchen at work and the pizzas going in the oven. It truly is an authentic little Italy type experience. Anytime I am in the area, I look forward to heading down there. Make sure you bring your appetite for pizza though, since it is the only thing on the menu. An added bonus, the entire North End is at your disposal for exploring afterwards and the pastries and gelatto available in the area are all unbelievable.
yarasil yarasil
Boston pizzeria, a local favorite since 1926! Sep 19, 2008
Regina's pizzeria is in the North End, an area of Boston just around the corner from Paul Revere's house on The Freedom Trail. They have a chain of restaurants but this location is the original and has been around since 1926.

When we got there Saturday afternoon there was a line out the door, most of those in line being local. A good sign!!!

There are only 20 or so tables squeezed into the restaurant and the menu is just pizza, Neopolitan style cooked in a brick oven. Besides soda they also serve beer, Sam Adams included of course.

We had a large pizza with sausage and mushroom that was just enough for three people. The dough, sauce and sausage are all homemade fresh on site. The sausage was very tasty.

I would not say this was the best pizza I have ever had but the atmosphere and location are great.
Regina's Pizzeria in Boston
Regina's Pizzeria in Boston
Pizza
dansgirl1978 says:
I have been referred to this restaurant by 2 very eager people (one of whom has had their pizza shipped to California!!), so my husband and I are going there in Oct. I'm excited to add my review!!! Thanks for putting yours so I could read a bit more about it!
Posted on: Aug 23, 2009