Regina Pizzeria- Faneuil Hall

226 Faneuil Marketplace, Boston, MA, USA

Regina Pizzeria- Faneuil Hall Boston Reviews

dansgirl1978 dansgirl…
Pizza Okay- service abrupt Oct 10, 2009
I had wanted to go to the original location but we happened upon the take out location and went for it since we were really hungry. The man who took our order was so abrupt, bordering on rude that I was completely intimidated to ask for napkins. He didn't even give us long enough to pick a size for our drink he just gave us the smallest one, which was not adequate for two people to share (and the soda was completely flat). The pizza slices are huge, which is a plus because you get a lot of food for your money, but the pizza was really greasy and only tasted average. It's a thin crust pizza which is fine but know that when ordering. The pizza we had in Portsmouth, New Hampshire was far better.

Perhaps it's just because it wasn't the original location and made to order, but this is completely overrated pizza. I wouldn't recommend it.
Regina Pizza is located in this bu…
dansgirl1978 says:
I'm sure you're right! :) I kind of thought it might be that it was just the wrong location to experience it. thanks!! :)
Posted on: Oct 18, 2009
globalodyssey says:
you went to the wrong has become a chain, but only the original in the north end has the magic
Posted on: Oct 18, 2009