Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Rates and Deals

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Reviews

seangee seangee
Awesome Hostel Sep 13, 2013
I stayed here a three different times while traveling around SE Asia and every time it was great experience. I stayed in the mixed six person dorm, that is also the party dorm as it is closest to the rooftop bar. This was not a problem for me because I was up all night. The beds were very nice as they were more like your own pod, you have a light, a power outlet, and a curtain. There is also air condition, which was nice. The bathrooms were clean and the showers had hot water. Wifi is free and works in the rooms. The rooftop bar is pretty cool- a nice place to start/end your night and meet other guest. The free breakfast was good. The location is also a big plus as it is in walking distance to many places, very close to a metro station that can get you everywhere, and its a pretty nice area. They give you a free towel too.
cianmo cianmo
Apr 27, 2013
It's a fast paced party hostel. It’s between Chinatown and Little India, near the Masjid Jamek station. What can I say about this place.. out of the hundred (+) hostels I’ve stayed in, this is absolutely head over heels the best and gets 5/5. Free (good) breakfast, big lockers, double beds in the dorms with a curtain for privacy. Rooftop bar with a great view. Free shit for the bathroom, a lot of security… really, I could go on. The one black mark that I have against it is the bar; the spirits that they have are greatly watered down to an embarrassing level. I’d bought a few (at a high price) and it tastes like I’m sipping mixer. If you buy a drink here, make sure it’s a beer (and a bottle or can at that). But please please don’t but a single drink at the bar, their drinks had me disgusted! The bar is good for drinking games and atmosphere though. If you do need to get alcohol, just pop around the corner to the small place with the booming music!
nitelifenyc nitelife…
AMAZING Hostel! Apr 21, 2012
On my first ever trip to Kuala Lumpur, I decided that since I didnt know anyone at all upon arriving, that I should book a stay at a hostel, with the hopes that I could meet some really cool people while traveling.

To be honest, i've never stayed at a hostel. I've stayed at hotels that FELT like hostels...but this place completely changed the experience for me...and forced me to totally re-evaluate what I'd previously thought hostels to be.

Not only did I make a TON of amazing friends (whom I still speak with nearly every day since getting back from my trip--and its 4 months later), but the cleanliness, security, staff and the amenities this place provides is more like that of a luxury hotel than of a hostel.

Rooftop bar, movie theatre, restaurant, laundry service, internet, numerous CLEAN bathrooms and shower facilities, a lounge and recreation area, daily excursions and activities...It's hard to go back to KL and not want to stay here. I even keep in touch w/the staff on facebook and talk to them all the time.

If you're going to KL for the 1st, 2nd, or even 10th time, I couldn't recommend Reggae Mansion more. People told me I wouldn't even like KL...but staying here, and the relationships I built here, made it one of the highlights of my trip.
Only photo i have of Reggae Mansion

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Overview

Surrounded by towering skyscrapers and buildings in Kuala Lumpur, Reggae Mansion is a colonial style building which invokes a sense of nostalgia both to locals and visitors - something that is scarce these days. Happily, these nostalgic feelings are now captured by Reggae Mansion KL with its unspoiled colonial charm reminiscent to days gone by.

Reggae Mansion Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Nightclubs
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels