Reggae House 2

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals

Reggae House 2 Kuala Lumpur Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Great little place in the hustle and bustle of China Town Jun 24, 2011
I really enjoyed my stay at Reggae House 2, as you guessed it there is also a Reggae House, the only difference that I think there is, is the location. It's one block away from one another, you can be at the front door of House 1 and see 2, however House 1 has the bar underneath it. I was only in KL for one day, enough to see everything, but I wanted to sleep, that's why I opted for House 2.

Great aircon, and a big table to eat and meet people and stuff. Was pretty cool. Two or three, I can't remember, computers to use for free as well. Although the time limit was not kept with the guests, it was not that big of a deal. Maybe an extra 10 minute wait was all that you had. Internet wasn't even that slow, which I was shocked about.

It's so close to Pudaraya bus station, which is the station for buses going North of KL. And you have the famous market, which I can't remember the name of, and the buses are easy to figure out and the LRT is one block away.

The person who was working the desk was very pleasant and quite helpful.

I thought it was the perfect hostel for the perfect 2 day, 1 night stay in Kuala Lumpur. Would definitely recommend it and I would definitely stay there if, (WHEN!!!!) I return.
hutchl hutchl
A little safe haven in bustling KL May 30, 2010
This is a very modern, new hostel close to all amenities. It is very clean and good value for money.

Related Travel Blogs About Reggae House 2

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…reggae bar’ nearby and had a few more drinks, lots of working girls in there and loads of drunk people trying to dance on the stage, we left…

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals