Regalodge Hotel Ipoh

Regalodge Hotel Ipoh Rates and Deals

Regalodge Hotel Ipoh Reviews

joehobo joehobo
Just about it Feb 16, 2013
Just about it I should say for it had all that had been promised on its website.Had been allotted a city view room, which gave me a good view of the mount I did spend some time looking out at the sunset and the night lights of the city twinkle into life.The hotel was well placed not very far from the Railway station.The night market and the eateries were walking distance.The food to me at the hotel was priced on the expensive side although it tasted good.The buffet spread was fine and the restaurant clean.However,Ipoh I was told had the best food in small eateries and restaurants and this I should say made me spend more time eating out and trying various dishes.I had no qualms with the facilities provided and was happy to have a change of clean fresh and new linen whenever the clean my room sign was displayed for the housekeepers.The Hotel is being maintained well and the service of the staff at the reception courteous and friendly.Albeit all this I must say that I was not very happy with the size of the room for the price of the stay.
cotton_foam says:
I think it's really a nice hotel! Very good review, too Martin!
Posted on: Feb 16, 2013
spocklogic says:
Does look a bit small, but clean and tidy...
Posted on: Feb 16, 2013
smurfzzz smurfzzz
Great Service Feb 21, 2012
Good for

Vicinity: This hotel is near the Ipoh bus terminal, which is a great advantage to me as other than saving on taxi fare, it helps alot i only had less than 30mins of travelling time to reach my destination. I went to Ipoh for water rafting, and most tour agencies will set the bus terminal as the meeting point. Further more, I need to rush for my coach to Cameron and Singapore at the same terminal, so a great convenience for me to have the hotel near the terminal (3km away).

Based on the reviews, there should be a shopping mall near by, but I didnt try that out. Instead, I was exploring the neighbourhood area, which has lots of local eatery and pubs.

Service: Despite being a 3stars hotel, I must say the service is excellent, as reviewed by all other travellers. Instead of booking the hotel from website, I had book it directly with the hotel itself at a good rate. I must say, the manager was very helpful in assisting my enquiries including non accomodation related through the phone and email. Needless to say, their service was equally good throughout my stay there.

I think this is the only hotel that provides free items from the bar. The softdrinks, cup noodles and chips in the room are all provided at no extra cost. Another thumbs up :)

Regalodge Hotel Ipoh Overview

Regalodge Ipoh conveniently situated in the heart of Ipoh City, popularly known as Ipoh finest dining paradise, major business and financial centre are within walking distance with easy access to all public transport. The hotel is ideal for business and leisure travelers. Regalodge is just minutes away from the famed shopping centers and as well as other local attractions.

All rooms come with IDD telephone, various Astro Channel, safe deposit box, CTV, complimentary wireless broadband, hair dryer, coffee making amenities, security card locking system and room service.

Angsana Cafe is an interactive cooking experience featured all-day cafe setting and buffet counter combined with varieties of food from eastern to western. Just count on us from breakfast to lunch, dinner or snack. Angsana Cafe provides balance choices and A La Carte service. Indulge yourself with a relaxing meal in a friendly, stylist setting.

Rates are based on double occupancy. Charges for extra adults may apply and will be due directly to the hotel.

Regalodge Hotel Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower