Refugio Elisabetta Soldini

Refugio Elisabetta Soldini, Italy

Compare Courmayeur Hotel Rates (10.2km away)

Refugio Elisabetta Soldini Reviews

jl_ghs316 jl_ghs316
First refuge inside of Italy Sep 10, 2009
This was a well run refuge and was really busy due to the lack of refuges in this area. The room I was in had probably 20 beds and most were full. Thankfully the one next to me was open so I got to spread out a little and not snuggle with a stranger. Just inside the door was the boot/pole room. The dining room was large and the food was good and abundant. They had beer on tap here!!! And it was cheaper than in most bars. The shower was on a timer so you could only get so much quantity of water. There was already time left on it when I got there, so I didn't even use my coin I got. There were two glaciers right behind the refuge and if I had more energy, I would have hiked up to them. There was a small camping area just behind the building. The only thing I didn't like about this place was just when you think you are there, you had to hik up about 50 meters to get to it! Oh well, overall nice place.
alicegourmet says:
Oh I see! LOL! If the stranger is a very pretty gal, it might be another story for you! Haha.
jl_ghs316 says:
It was a guy, so even if he was attractive, it would have been kinda weird lol
alicegourmet says:
It will be kinda weird if you have to snuggle with a stranger who is not that attractive! Haha. :D
Posted on: Nov 20, 2009

Compare Courmayeur Hotel Rates (10.2km away)

Refugio Elisabetta Soldini Map