Refuge Inn Chincoteague Island

Average rate: $145 - Hotel class: 3 stars
7058 maddox blvd, Chincoteague, VA, USA

Compare Chincoteague Island Hotel Rates (5.1km away)

Refuge Inn Chincoteague Island Reviews

jwilder204 jwilder2…
Better than the big names May 07, 2009
When I arranged to meet some family and friends in Chincoteague, I took a risk and went with a family-owned hotel that was recommended to me by people who live on Chincoteague. I have to say they made a good recommendation.

The location was close (the closest, maybe) to the beach on Assateague. There was a bike shop for bike rentals right next door, the staff were really friendly and accommodating. I also really liked the setting. The hotel is tucked in among some beautiful tall pines that make the whole place feel really cozy.

The breakfast in the morning was good, better than most, but not over the top.

The room was clean and had good temperature controls, not noisy. Chincoteague is a charming place, very family friendly and fun. Really nice pool, hot tub and sauna. I especially liked the deck for each room and free internet that comes with the stay.

I think one of the ice machines was broken when I was there, but that’s about the only thing I noticed. The front desk was apologetic and directed me to another machine. Overall, still a great stay.

Refuge Inn Chincoteague Island Overview

No detail is missed at The Refuge Inn, Deluxe Continental Breakfast & High Speed Wireless are included. All of our distinctive rooms and suites are non smoking in a relaxed island location, close to everything. The Refuge Inn offers year round pool, fitness room, hot tub, sauna, outdoor picnic areas & bicycle rentals. Family owned and proudly operated, exceed your expectations and make The Refuge your favorie place to get away to the sweet island life that is Chincoteague Island.

Refuge Inn Chincoteague Island Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • Complimentary Toiletries
  • TV
  • Spa bath / Jacuzzi

Compare Chincoteague Island Hotel Rates (5.1km away)

Refuge Inn Chincoteague Island Map