Redwoods River Resort

Check Leggett Hotel Deals

Redwoods River Resort Leggett Reviews

vickie-lou vickie-l…
Fun Camping Oct 30, 2011
This resort deserves a review because it was so nice! We camped but it also has RV facilities and an onsite motel and cabins. I'm not sure how good these facilities are because we didn't see them but the camping was pretty luxurious. We had a marked out pitch with a picnic bench and fire pit and we were right across from the bathroom block which had plenty of hot showers and laundry facilities too. I don't think I've ever camped somewhere with laundry facilities! We were surrounded by redwoods which was nice on the one hand and a little scary on the other. Every minute or so you could hear things dropping out of the trees and it was like waiting for something to drop on your head! It did cost $25 to camp for one night which is pretty pricey but we decided it was worth it when we saw how fancy it was. It is also located directly opposite the Confusion Hill attraction which is a must-see for anyone driving through the Redwoods. It has a huge play area and games areas so this is definitely a family-friendly place and I can imagine it's a really good place to be in the middle of summer (we stayed in fall so we were the only campers). I highly recommend this place to any roadtrippers out there!
The trees we camped under
Bathroom block