Redsun Hotel

Check Ho Chi Minh City Hotel Deals

Redsun Hotel Ho Chi Minh City Reviews

jaeWALK jaeWALK
I didn't stay here but they made my trip inconvenient. Dec 03, 2008
I didn't stay here so i can't say really much about the service, the room, or the amenities but i've seen where the hotel is since the one i stayed at was just 20 steps away from it.

The location, while convenient and fun for many, is not for me. I just had to get out of that alley and stay at some other hotel in the french quarter. I think it's the most boring backpacking area in the world. I don't like it one bit.

Also, I really didn't like how Redsun handled my booking. They accepted my deposit, they confirmed my booking a month before i actually arrived, but days prior to my arrival (i was in North Vietnam by then), they email me and tell me that they could not accommodate me because the room is under repair and will not be ready by the time I get there.

THEY COULD HAVE INFORMED ME OF THAT SOONER. They had a whole month to do that. Such inconvenience! So unprofessional. However, they did apologize and offered to transfer me to another hotel. But i declined, they might screw it up even more.

If they accept bookings, they better make sure that they actually have a room ready.

Check Ho Chi Minh City Hotel Deals